Seasoning bases its analysis on seasons - a season is a combination of two things:
- A set of products - identified by a Shopify product tag.
- A time period (with a start and end date) - this represents the period during which the products will be sold. In high level terms to use Seasoning you’ll need to:
- Tag a set of products that you want to sell together in Shopify.
- Import Shopify data into Seasoning.
- Create a Season in Seasoning.
You can then start to review your seasonal product sale data in Seasoning.